GOOGLE ADWORDS SERVICES | PPC SERVICES
Google Adwords works as a solid foundation for your business. Search Engine Marketing (SEM) is one of the most demanding digital marketing trends for an increased business. Through Google Adwords services or PPC services, you can place on your advertisements on Google for your business. These are paid listings and helps to get better visibility and ranks top on the page. This further generates relevant business and high quality leads faster. Along with this, Google Adwords techniques allow you to place ads on all of its allied services. Google is undoubtedly the most sought after search engine, so putting ads here can be extremely beneficial for your growing business.
Pay Per Click (PPC) marketing is one of the most popular marketing techniques to grab all the traffic to any website. It is a part of paid promotion/ paid marketing strategy. Through every click, you can earn a potential customer that enroots to your website to know your services.
Digital Nexus Media which can be the final destination of your queries like Google Adwords services, PPC advertising services, SEM services or paid marketing services at the best market rates.
We provide high quality services of PPC Advertising Campaigns, Shopping Campaigns, Display Campaigns, Remarketing campaigns.
AdWords are faster than SEO
Cost Effective & High Returns
Best practices for PPC advertising services are:
We provide high quality services with the right strategy. Our process includes:
- Keyword Analysis & Strategy
- Competitor Campaign Analysis
- Account Organization & Structure
- Budget Assignment
- Quality Score
- Keywords Coverage
- Lead Pages Design, Development & Testing
- Campaign Creation of Display Ads & Ads Copy Creation
- Campaign Creation of Google Search Ads & Ads Copy Creation
- Campaign Creation of Shopping Ads & Ads Copy Creation
- Detailed Reporting
WHAT WE DO IN PPC SERVICES?
DigiDir has come up with Google adwords services, PPC services in India that can maximize the potential business of a startup or even for big brands.
Keyword Research is the only way to know which keywords you should choose and—while there are multiple steps involved
PPC competitor analysis is vital to create a high-performance PPC campaign.
LEAD PAGES DESIGN, DEVELOPMENT & TESTING
A landing page is a standalone web page you intend to use in a paid campaign on AdWords.
PPC remarketing is a way to re-engage potential customers who have already demonstrated an interest in a company or product..
CAMPAIGN CREATION OF DISPLAY ADS
Smart display campaigns combine the best of automated targeting, bidding, and creatives to maximize your conversions on Google Ads
CAMPAIGN CREATION OF SHOPPING ADS
Shopping ads are ads that include rich product information, such as a product image, price, and merchant name
CAMPAIGN CREATION OF SEARCH ADS
Google Search Campaigns allow for you to display advertisements in the search listings of a Google Search
DETAILED PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS & REPORTING
The CTRis one of the most closely monitored metrics for measure performance of Google Ad campaigns
Frequently Asked Questions
Our methodical approach is focused on revealing the essence of each design challenge to allow us.
Google Ads works by displaying your ad when people search online for services and products you provide. Google Ads helps show your ads in front potential customers.
Ways to get started
- You begin by choosing your goal, like getting more phone calls to your business and more visitors to your website.
- Next, you decide on the geographic area where your ad should be exposed. It could be a small radius around your organization, like cities, states, or entire countries.
- Finally, you’ll set your monthly budget cap and craft your ad. Once your ad is accepted, it could appear whenever individuals in your target area search for a service or product like yours. You pay when individuals engage with your ad, like calling your business or clicking your ad.
The three most typical Google Ads campaign types are:
- Search campaigns – usually text form, these ads can show on Google Search results pages when someone looks for a service or product that’s much like yours
- Display campaigns – usually image form, these ads appear on websites or apps that the clients visit
- Video campaigns – usually 6 or 15-second videos, these ads show during or before YouTube content
CPC (Cost per Click) or PPC (Pay per Click) means you pay for an ad when someone clicks on it.
Other advertising models include:
- Cost Per Impression, where you pay based on how often your ad was shown (not clicked)
- Cost Per Engagement, where you pay when an individual finalizes a predefined engagement (like watching your video ad)
pulvinar D Nexus Media
Google Ads can get started with any budget. There’s no minimum spend requirement.
You can hire our India Based consultants JUST FOR USD499/Month
Our India Based consultants can allow you to examine your Google Ads, account to recognize any budget misspend or problems with the campaign structure. Also, our consultant can review your landing page and website contents and suggest improvement so that whenever clients arrive on your website through the ad campaign, they see relevant content, keywords, and take the specified action.
- Develop a strategy to bid for key terms and phrases which are frequently searched by your potential clients.
- Super-clickable ad copies, Craft tailored, that make sure more clicks on your website link leading to more sales conversions
- Perform minor changes to the website (where necessary).
- Daily observing of the campaigns
- Enhance your cost per click
(by improving your quality score)
- Escalate your click-through rate
(the right key phrases can make more viewers select your link)
- Monthly consultation
- Setup and tracking of conversion
- Monthly reporting